Gas to Liquid Petroleum Plant
Who is Kaushik Mukherjee
I am a Diploma Engineer in Mechanical, presently working in Plant Operations as a Shift Supervisor at a MNC in Middle East. I have a huge experience of 18+ years in Operations in various organization. As a highly motivated and result oriented Supervisor within the Oil & Gas industry, I have a proven track record of providing exemplary levels of service to the organizations I have worked for. This has helped me to develop in my career as well as benefited the organization. I am able to adapt to the situations as per needs of the organizations & act accordingly.
Presently Working with Royal Dutch SHELL at Qatar (Middle East).
Working as Shift Supervisor / Production Team Lead in Oil & Gas Operations since 2008.
Commissioning / Startup & Operations of a Gas to Liquid Petroleum Plant of a capacity of
14000 Barrels per day of Petroleum Production.
• Total Experience – 19+ years.
• Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Experience – 17+ years.
• Middle East Experience – 8+ years.
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Strengths and Competencies
Operational expertise of a continuous running manufacturing plant, Managing people working in groups of multicultural environment, Permit to Work, Job Risk Analysis, Trouble shooting, RCA, Commissioning & Startup, DCS Training, Certified Global Assessor for Operator training & competency mapping, Risk mitigation for critical & hazardous job tasks, develop Standard Operating Procedures, Turnaround management & execution.
ICSE(Indian council for secondary education)
PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: 77%
Passing year : 1992
PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: 62.5%
Passing year : 1994
Diploma in Mechanical engineering
PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: 78.33%
Passing year : 1997
0Years of Experience
Job Risk Analysis
Commissioning & Startup
Risk mitigation for critical & hazardous job tasks
Data collection, analysis and reporting
Correct prioritization of jobs
Thinking out of the box & Adaptability
I am accustomed to handle any critical situation with accuracy and efficacy. Below are some special training aquired by me.
- A special training acquired directly from Japan on the following work responsibilities.
- Panel Operations, Application, implementation & details of 5S, KAIZEN, QC, TPM also
knowledge of existing Operational facilities in PTA plant in Matsuyama, Japan.
- Special Training at MCC plant in Indonesia for Plant Shutdown & Start-up in Sep 05.
- Radiation Safety of Nucleonic Gauges from Bhaba Atomic Reaserch Center, Mumbai. Worked as
an Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) in Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- Received DUPONT Safety Training of Line Managers.
- Global Assessor training from SHELL for Operator Competency evaluation.
Royal Dutch SHELL GTLQatar
- Working as a Shift Supervisor (Production Team Lead) in Operations of an Oil & Gas Industry for 8+ years.
- Maintaining a Safe, Reliable & Sustainable Production as per targets set with 15 operators reporting.
- Managing abnormal situations & taking appropriate actions to settle them.
- Evaluating Work Permits & JHA for all maintenance activities in shift.
- Trouble shooting & involving in RCA for issues which effect safe & reliable production outside operating windows.
- Operator Training, Development & competency mapping. DCS Training to Panel-men.
- Certified Global Assessor for operator competency mapping.
- Commissioning, Start up & stable operation of a huge capacity Oil & Gas plant.
- Managing & execution of major Turnarounds with huge work scope.
- Units worked with - Distillation, Compressors, Fixed Bed Catalytic reactors, Methane Gasification reactors, Steam Network, Flare System, Hydrocarbon handling systems, Process Automation & Load Shedding networks.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation PTA India Pvt. LtdHaldia, India
- Worked as a Senior Executive in Process (Managerial Category) for 9 Years.
- Managing continuous operating chemical plant with 80 Operators reporting.
- Operator Training & development.
- Worked as a Radiology Safety Officer for handling radioactive elements, trained from BARC, Mumbai.
- Commissioning & Start up of a Chemical plant working with a multi-cultural environment.
- Safe Isolation of Plant & equipment for maintenance with proper JHA & Risk Mitigation.
- Checking & evaluating plant parameters on daily basis for out of window operations & taking proper actions.
M/S Stewarts & Lloyds Pvt LtdJamshedpur
- Worked as a Foreman to supervise the mechanical job execution of the contractors.
- Worked in the site of TATA Iron & Steel Company at Jamshedpur, India in Cold Rolling Mill Project.
- Maintaing & reporting safe and on schedule work progress with 3 different contractor work parties.
- Fabrication & Erection of pipelines, Tower & trestles, inspection of welding joints.
M/S Incorporated Engineers Limited
- Worked as a Junior Engineer (Fresher) at the Reliance Jamnagar contruction site.
- Managing the fabrication, Welding & NDT inspection of pipe fabrication with 45 workers reporting.
- Achieving daily targets set by Manager and completing them safe & on schedule with goof job quality.
Get in touch with. Feel Free to use contact below.